Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for processing of orders?
Once received, orders will be processed in approximately 7-10 business days.
How will I receive my hair?
Your hair will be sent via the USPS with delivery confirmation. Shipping and delivery confirmation charges apply. More for expedited services. Free shipping on orders of $400 and up.
Note: Once your order is shipped, Nepyure is not responible for lost or stolen items.
Can I return my order or get a refund?
All sales are final No refund, No exchanges , No exceptions.
Can I change my order after placing it?
Unfortunately we are unable to change an order after it has been placed.
How many bundles do I need?
In general, we recommend 2 or more bundles for 12 in. - 16 in. in length, 3 or more bundles for 18 in. - 24 in. in length, & 4 or more bundles for 26 in. - 30 in. in length. (Note: The longer the hair, the more bundles you'll need. Also, you may need more bundles based on your desired fullness)
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, but international shipping rates apply.
Do you offer wholesale?
At present, we do not offer wholesale. However, we may incorporate wholesale at a future time.
Can I dye my hair?
Yes, However, we recommend that you seek the services of a licensed hair professional.
How long can my hair last?
Your hair is high-quality hair that can last up to a year or more with proper care. Professional installation and maintenance is advised.
How do I take care of my hair?
• Wash hair regularly with high quality shampoos and moisturizing conditioners in cool to luke warm water.
• Let hair air dry after washing.
• Use wide tooth comb or a detangling brush - working from the ends up to the roots.(Use your fingers to detangle curly hair)
• Avoid alcohol based products, and excessive heat.
• If you decide to use heat tools, be sure to use a high quality heat protectant.
• Avoid excessive use of products to reduce buildup.
• Treat hair gently and with care. Do not pull, tug, excessively brush, excessively comb, or excessively handle your hair.
• At bedtime, braid or twist your hair and wear a satin or silk cap.
Note: Your hair is an investment that can last up to a year or more with proper care. Professional assistance is strongly advised.
*Prices and policies are subject to change at the company's discretion without prior notice.